Caring for you like family.
Because you are.
Canaan Home Care - A Premier Provider of Non-Medical Home Health in the La Jolla, Del Mar, San Diego, Rancho Santa Fe, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Tustin and Manhattan Beach areas.
Our Specialty Services
24-Hour Home Care
With 24-hour home care, you can let go of the worry and enjoy a full night’s sleep knowing your loved one is getting personalized attention around-the-clock by compassionate professionals.
Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, and ALS Home Care
Providing help with older adults with specific physical and degenerative Neurological challenges with regular scheduled daily care or live-in assistance from highly skilled specialized non-medical health aides.
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Home Care
Providing comforting dementia home care for your loved one in a safe home environment by highly trained professionals. Canaan Home Care is the leader in at-home memory care.
Respite Care at Home
Respite care at home can be seen as a support system for family caregivers. Other types of in-home care involve professional caregivers doing the majority of the caregiving duties.
Ready to get started !
Want to learn more about our La Jolla, Del Mar, San Diego, Rancho Santa Fe, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Tustin, and Manhattan Beach area home care services? Reach out at any time with no pressure.
Cancer Care at Home
In-home cancer care is a service that helps people stay at home during much of their cancer treatment rather than being forced to live in a hospital or assisted living facility.
Heart & Lung Disease Home Care
Also known as in-home cardiovascular care, in-home heart and lung condition care is a type of supportive care that allows people with lung or heart problems to stay at home rather than moving into a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Hospice Care at Home
At-home hospice care, also called end-of-life care, is care aimed at increasing the comfort and quality of life for people who have less than 6 months to live and have stopped treatments that could extend the length of their life.
Home Care After Hospitalization
Whether your loved one had surgery, is recovering from an accidental fall, or has been hospitalized for any reason, our staff can provide support to your loved one when no other family caregiver is available to care for the individual.
Reviews From our Clients
Why Choose Canaan Home Care
Canaan Home Care has a deep history of community service and caring for our neighbors. We are one of the oldest home care companies in the industry and we provide the absolute best caregivers at the most affordable rates.
- All caregivers are employed by Canaan Home Care and are fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- All caregivers are thoroughly screened, including Live Scan background checks, in-person interviews, behavioral screening, and skill-based examinations.
- We use a portion of our proceeds to fund a non-profit, 501(c)(3), The Canaan Cares Foundation, which helps fund research and care options for elderly and disabled individuals.
- We understand the challenges families can face. If you or your family are dealing with conditions such as dementia, cancer, multiple sclerosis (MS), Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), diabetes, COPD, or geriatric care, we are here to help. We are committed to providing the absolute best care in the industry.
- Whether you are looking for respite care, hourly, or 24/7 care, we are your best option and provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Furthermore, if you have questions about insurance or veterans benefits (VA Benefits), we can help at no charge. We look forward to getting to know you and assisting you and your family however possible.
We are a mission-based organization focused on providing the best care options at the most affordable rates in the industry. We disclose our financial information. We use our proceeds to fund our charity, the Canaan Cares Foundation, which funds research and care options for elderly and disabled individuals.
Canaan Home Care is a preferred provider for many Long-Term Care Insurance companies. We can work on your behalf with the insurance company to get coverage established quickly. We gladly accept checks and credit cards, and we’re happy to work with you or your financial professional to create custom year-end reporting for tax purposes.
Our Commitment to Caring and Compassionate Care
Canaan Home Care Value Guarantee Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We are the only company we know of that guarantees your satisfaction and discloses its financial information. Caregivers generally make 10-15% more with Canaan Home Care than they do with other companies and our rates are generally 10% less expensive than our competitors. We guarantee you won’t find a better-qualified caregiver at a better rate and you are not locked into any long-term contracts.