Home Care for Seniors and Disabled in Mission Viejo
Welcome to Canaan Home Care – Premier Non-Medical Home Care in Mission Viejo
If you or a family member is elderly or suffering from illness or disability and is in need of short- or long-term home care – whether it be occasional, respite for family caregivers, hourly, daytime or nighttime, or 24/7 live-in care, Canaan Home Care is your trusted home care provider.
- We work with all major insurance companies
- We are a preferred provider with all of the top-tier insurance companies
- We are able to assist with VA benefits
- No lengthy contracts
- No minimum number of hours
- No upcharge for weekends or higher levels of care
- Cancel at any time
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Specialized Care for:
- Dementia / Alzheimer’s Care
- Cancer Care
- Stroke / Stroke Rehabilitation Care
- Degenerative Neurological Care (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, ALS)
- COPD, Congestive Heart Failure
Top Tier Caregivers
Our caregivers are hand-selected for their experience, knowledge, and passion for assisting those in need. (Don’t believe us? Fewer than 5% of all applicants to Canaan meet our stringent requirements and are hired by us.) They are tested, background checked, behavioral checked, and extensively interviewed to determine whether they will be a match for our valued clients.
We work hard to retain our employees, too. We pay above average wages and offer a competitive comprehensive benefits package!
Canaan Cares Foundation
Clients and employees alike appreciate that we “walk the walk” and donate a portion of our finances to our non-profit organization, The Canaan Cares Foundation, which helps fund research and care options for disabled and elderly individuals. This cause is near and dear to our hearts, not only because of our love for the clients we serve, but also the reason Canaan Home Care was founded in the first place.
When our founder, Christopher Jenkins, and his wife Susan had their first daughter, Allison, it was apparent she would have medical and developmental complications. Chris and Susan quickly learned firsthand the true value of caring for someone vulnerable and in need, as well as the value in finding someone trustworthy and dependable enough to help you care for your loved one – and provide the same level of care that you would provide.
Fortunately, because of our highly skilled, highly qualified caregivers, who are not only capable professionally, but who are also exceptional human beings, our clients can rest assured that they or their loved one is receiving luxury home care services.
Home Care for Seniors and Disabled in Mission Viejo – Our Services
Our home care services are tailored to each client’s individual needs, and may include:
- Personal Care – bathing, grooming, dressing, skin care, range of motion activities
- Homemaking – meal planning, cooking and cleaning, laundry, light housekeeping, pet and plant care, transportation, shopping/errands
- Personal Assistance – bathroom assistance, feeding, medication, transfers, ambulation, recording intake and output
- Companionship – reading, playing games, gardening, outings/events
We also offer Case Management services, which include:
- Case Coordination and Scheduling
- Quarterly home visits
- Household Management (additional fees apply)
Senior Home Care in Mission Viejo
We provide exceptional home care for seniors in Mission Viejo directed at meeting their unique needs for care, assistance, and companionship, while respecting them and preserving their dignity. We are passionate about ensuring the aged in our communities are well cared for.
Disabled Home Care in Mission Viejo
We understand the fine balance between providing assistance to a disabled individual, while allowing them the space and autonomy to perform tasks they desire to accomplish themselves in order to maintain their self-sufficiency. All our custom care plans are aimed at meeting the clients’ needs and improving their quality of life.
Any questions about our home care or case management services?Get Started By Calling (949) 234-0085 or clicking here!
For a better quality of life in your own home, you can trust Canaan Home Care. We look forward to serving you!