Disabled and Elderly Home Care in Point Loma
Canaan Home Care – Providing Professional Assistance with Non-Medical Home Care Needs and Companionship
Welcome to Canaan Home Care! We specialize in professional and affordable home care services for elderly, disabled, and recovering individuals of all ages in Point Loma and the surrounding areas.
Specialized Care for:
- Dementia / Alzheimer’s Care
- Cancer Care
- Stroke / Stroke Rehabilitation Care
- Degenerative Neurological Care (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, ALS)
- COPD, Congestive Heart Failure
Our services include:
- Personal Care: bathing, grooming, dressing, skin care, range of motion activities, etc.
- Homemaking: meal planning, cooking and cleaning, shopping/errands, light housekeeping, laundry, pet and plant care, transportation, etc.
- Personal Assistance: bathroom assistance, feeding, medication, recording intake and output, transfers, ambulation, etc.
- Companionship: reading, playing games, gardening, events and outings, etc.
Any and all of these services are available for:
- Occasional or Respite for family caregivers
- Daytime only
- Nighttime only
- Live-in, Round the clock coverage
- 24/7 Hourly assistance
We Make it Easy for You
- You may modify or cancel your services at any time
- No lengthy contracts required
- No minimum number of hours required
- No upcharge for weekends or higher levels of care
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We assist with applying for and receiving VA Benefits
- We work with all major insurance companies and are a preferred provider with many long-term insurance companies
The Canaan Home Care Difference
Caring for the needy and vulnerable of our community is near and dear to our hearts. Our founder, Christopher Jenkins, has a daughter who was born with immediate medical and developmental complications. Though Chris was always taught to be aware of the needs of others, it was taken to a whole new level when his own child was the one being cared for. Canaan Home Care was born out of a strong desire and passion to help those in need with loving, gentle care, and to support the family members already caring for them.
You deserve to be at home, treated with respect and dignity, and cared for by people who genuinely care. That is the mission of Canaan Home Care.
Our caregivers are carefully selected as highly skilled and experienced professionals. Fewer than 5% of all our applicants meet our stringent standards and are hired by us. We perform background and behavior screenings, extensive interviews, testing and training to ensure each of our clients has the best care possible.
We maintain supervision over our caregivers to ensure consistent compliance with our standards. Since we have chosen such amazing caregivers to represent Canaan Home Care, we show our appreciation with incentives, above-average wages, and a comprehensive benefits package. This also minimizes turnover so our clients can count on the same wonderful caregiver each time they need us.
Disabled Home Care in Point Loma
If you or a loved one are temporarily or permanently disabled and are in need of home care, the caregivers at Canaan Home Care are happy to assist you! We are sensitive to each individual’s needs and emotions, realizing each client’s desire to maintain their self-sufficiency. We therefore assist each client as needed, allowing them to participate in their own care as much as possible. And when it is not feasible for the client to assist, we treat them with delicate care and tender respect.
Elderly Home Care in Point Loma
The elderly of our society deserve much respect and gratitude. We are honored to provide care to the seniors of Point Loma and show our appreciation for their contributions to their families, communities, and the world at large. We understand that the loss of independence is difficult for many elderly citizens, so we provide empathy and compassion during this sensitive time in their lives. We go above and beyond to encourage their participation in their own care (if they wish) and to treat them with respect and dignity at every turn.
Canaan Gives Back
We are honored to donate a portion of all our earnings to our non-profit organization, the Canaan Cares Foundation, which provides funding for research and care options for disabled and elderly individuals.
Ready to begin your home care journey with Canaan Home Care?Get Started By Calling (858) 764-2663 or clicking here!